Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SATISFACTION - WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

I finally got it...

My Donut!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

A whole box of Dunkin' Donuts in the office breakroom to be exact. Can we say heaven???

Indeed, I'm one happy pregnant girl. A happy pregnant girl who may or may not have just finished her second donut. Oops....about that...

Let's all pray that my co-workers step up to the plate and eat their share, or I'm in for one whoppin' stomach ache here pretty soon.

No, No, I'll be good. I MUST be good. Cause I don't want one of those 16 pounders they've been pushin out in Texas these days. Ouch! My hoo-ha shudders at the thought.

But speaking of huge, and since I have no shame - let's go ahead and post a few belly pics, shall we? Its always fun to watch your friends turn into freak shows. Er...I mean, glorious works of glowing pregnant beauty. And if you're wondering why I opted for the black and white...its cause my pregnancy "glow" is more of a "pasty paleness." I did it for the safety of your eyes. You're welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenna :) AND...thanks for your blogging advice the other day. Much appreciated! ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Good luck with the upcoming weeks. They fly by and before you know it your little man will be here :) so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously the bomb. I thought of saying something more sophisticated than that, but "the bomb" just sums it up! Thanks for writing such a suhweet blog and for posting awesome belly pictures ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...