Friday, July 1, 2011

Project # 1 : WHITEBOARD MAKEOVER

Rather than a notepad on the fridge or a randomly jotted list - here's a cute take on an old favorite : the white board. Only with this project you won't have to fork out the cash to make your kitchen more stylish and functional. If you ask me, this project couldn't be easier. It's cheaper than buying an actual whiteboard, but serves the same purpose. Now that's an idea worth writing about!

(Thank you REAL SIMPLE for the idea and picture below)

SUPPLIES
- Frame with glass inside - any size you want
- Any scrapbook paper you like
- White board markers

HOW TO
- Place the paper in the frame and write away! See, I told you it was easy...


As soon as I find the time, I'll post pics of my very own whiteboard creation.

Until then...its back to the hunt for fun ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...