Friday, July 1, 2011

Project #2 : 'BLESS YOU' BAGGIES

The next time you say gazoontite, you'll be hoping you've run out of tissues! Why? Well, all you need for this project is an empty tissue box and plastic gorcery bags. (the likes of which seem to breed like rabbits at my house. haha)

The other day I bought VERY CUTE reusable fabric grocery bags, but I've still got enough plastic bags to line my bathroom trash cans for months to come. So I'll be using this idea as soon as I've got an empty tissue box.

SUPPLIES
- Empty tissue box
- Plastic grocery bags

HOW TO
- Brace yourself for this one: put the plastic bags in the tissue box ;)



For the original idea at www.realsimple.com - click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I feel stupid for not thinking of this. HA! Thanks, Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...