Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life.

I like to think of this blog as a close friend.  The kind of friend where you can be apart for years and when you reunite it's totally comfortable...you just click.  And so I sit typing away at the keys in hopes that my words will just 'click.'  I won't go on and on about why I haven't posted in a year (in this post at least).  It can be summed up in one word for now.

Life.

On a bad day it's a four letter word.  On a good day its a blessing.  But what I'm here to remind myself, is that I need to more fully find my present bliss.  Circumstances will change, or perhaps the challenge is that circumstances remain the same, but I'm striving to take more time to keep perspective on the good in my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...