Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project #3 : CLIMBING THE WALLS


Goodness knows I wasn't the tidiest of children. Truth - I had a real problem when it came to cleaning up after myself (sorry mom!) But I really have been getting better over the years, and I want to instill some good habits in our growing family in the years to come.

So this idea from REAL SIMPLE seemed just too darn cute not to include. And don't they sell velcro that doesn't involve any sewing? My kind of project!! (sewing makes me cranky)

SUPPLIES
- Velcro strip
- Toys/objects that aren't too heavy and that you won't mind being displayed on the wall

HOW TO
- Attach a strip of velcro to the wall
- Cut pieces of the opposite side of the velcro and attach to toys/objects
- Watch those toys start climbing the walls :)

Check out the original idea HERE

1 comment:

  1. That's GENIUS!

    P.S. I swear I started "following" your blog months ago, but Google never got the message. Consequently, I haven't gotten any blog updates in my Google Reader and have missed a TON of posts! Sadness! I just refollowed you this morning. Come on, Google, get it together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...